Saturday 30 April 2011

Beijing - dream a little dream of me.

featuring biimrock's "weed", 
from the exhibition " even if - none of the stars are shining for me"


It's funny how absolutely everyone and everything seems to be so lovable at the moment - the family, the job and the real 'tough' world. Love, naturally, has a certain strong effect on one person. Ever Since I met you, I started loving every aspect of my life.  In fact, I'm enjoying every little bit of it! Hear Hear!
It's just like biimrock's latest artworks - how he named his exhibition:

Even if - none of the stars are shining for me
I still have you here next to me.

Even if - none of the stars are shining for me
I know we will be dreaming of each other,
hands in hands,
in our own little imaginary world.

Even if...

a little note about long distance:


do you think it would work out perfectly, the relationship
feeling will stay as strong, if my bf is working in the same country
will i like him as much?
--it's the romeo and juliet effect
--the more a couple is being forced apart the more they think it's special and they would want to keep it like that.
-- the reason that romeo and juliet fell so much in love with each other
--- was that the world thought they weren't meant to be
---rebellious nature of human beings
ahha!
i never see it that way
due to the rebellious nature of human beings eh.

picture from http://www.line-gallery.com/exhibition_a01_en.asp?pID=45

No comments:

Post a Comment