Sunday 26 December 2010

Themed British Christmas Dinner Party #1

I know I've moved back to Hong Kong and I should really be adapting to the lifestyle here. But honestly, there's nothing called a Chinese style Christmas really. Christmas, is originally a westernized idea - and therefore I was determined to make a themed dinner party for my closest friends on Christmas Eve. I was really gonna cook for everyone, but having a real life time job in hand, I needed the extra help, namely the CitySuper, HA!

I've improvised a cranberry tart, but the pastry case was too thin!
Remember not to roll it out too much while pressing the dough.
Gingerbread cookies at the back - with pink coloring frostings. YUM!
                        
The honey roasted ham from CitySuper . I'll make my own meat dish next time!
                       Oven roasted parsnips/ asparagus and carrots
 thanks p for helping to set the table with nicely decorated napkins / candles and plates!


Great Night! thanks all.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing to know about this Christmas dinner party and hope you had a great one. I am arranging a Christmas party with my friends next month and already booked one of awesome Los Angeles event venues. Wish to have a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete