Saturday 31 December 2011

Scents

I think scents (human odor) are really important in distinguishing whether you like that person.

Flying on the business class always has its benefits - you don't sit next to mothers accompanied with crying babies or sweaty overweight men. This particular man who sat down next to me is carrying a scent that secretly arouses me...

Man cologne eh - a memory of a summer fling strikes me right there - Obviously at that moment I did not intentionally try to smell him ( or sniff him like a dog)... All I did was peeked over to his bedside drawer - there it was, a completely black bottle was black writings ( that doesn't make sense I know), shaped like a tube just stood there....luring me over... (Armani code?)

Coming back to reality.... the french guy next to me ( yes, by now I know he's french) must be wearing Abercrombies classic cologne. I know for a fact, because, if you've bought something from AF before, you'd probably recognize it as well....I wanna sniff someone now...How weird I am.





Speaking of flights - lately I've been addicted to this new series called Pan AM. Oh so addicted....

No comments:

Post a Comment