Wednesday 11 January 2012

The Very Least...

I admire you and adore you
what should I do to go through with this
We might have crossed a line
That night you land a kiss on my lips

We could have kept a distance
or nod our heads say bye
Instead we sealed our lips,
and proposed yet another high,

You are not just a friend
In fact you're important in my life
Dont wanna lose you at all
but it doesn't seem I have a choice at all
now i see my other fall
yet another fall...

Often you're the first person I think of,
of things I want to share,
At this stage,
very stage of stalemate
is relatively hard to bare

You're still the first person I wanna share
share with something new
you're still the first person i wanna call
call upon when the sun dawns
imagine what you and me would become
what you and me would become...


Featuring Erik Johansson's work ( photo manipulator/ digital photographer)

No comments:

Post a Comment